Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

K Werner CIC #25

What better way to get back into it after a 2 week break, than with Kristina's Colour Inspiration Challenge. And this week the colours are So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Brilliant Blue and Ruby Red. For some reason, I haven't used Ruby Red for this particular card ... I will try to get another one done before the deadline ....
Stamps: Office accoutrement & best yet
Card: Certainly celery, so safftron, ballet blue & so saffron DS
Ink: So saffron, certainly celery & basic black
Accerssories: Grosgrain ribbon, jumbo eyelets, uchida square scollap punch, fiskars threading water punch

4 comments:

Becky said...

Great card! I don't think it needs the red!

Mary said...

Great card! I'm sure you'll find the perfect way to add the red in there!

Sherri said...

Really cute! I like how you placed the sentiment in the memo part!

Jill said...

Love this set and the scallops on your card. Nice work.