Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Makeesha's Sketch Challenge #2



I was on a bit of a roll last night, even though we are in the middle of a heat wave here in Melbourne, and last night we experienced our first power blackout between 1830-2030. But I didn't have huge plans for today (just relaxing - because it is still HOT!), I was able to stay up a bit later (1 am).
Anyway, back to business. Here is my second card for Makeesha's sketch challenge (scroll down for my previous one). As you can tell, this is my 'boy' card.







Stamps: SU! Congrats, SU! polka dot punches & PTI wise owl
Card: SU! Maine Bluberry DSP, bashful blue, not quite navy, whisper white & old olive
Ink: Old olive, bashful blue, night of navy
Accessories: SU! Wide dble stitch ribbon, twine, paper snips, sponge + dauber


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous too... very cute... you've done a great job on both cards...

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh how cute - I love owls!!! Great job on the challenge too...

Catherine said...

oh love what you did with the sketch... cute!

Mary said...

Wow, such a great card! I love the owls!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ange, this card is so stinking cute too.....Love those owls!!! Too cute...thanks for making 2 card...you rock! Love Keesh x