Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

KWerener CIC #41



I have been suffering from a bit of a creative dry spell. But, I always look forward to Kristina's Colour Inspiration Challenge. The colours this week are:


Real red (riding hood red), basic black, basic gray & whisper white









Stamps: Occasional Greetings (SU!), guide lines (PTI)
Card: Whisper white, real red, basic black
Ink: Real red & basic gray
Accessories: Real red wide grosgrain ribbon, clear buttons, linen thread, 1" circle punch, slot punch

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how you used the clear button with the ribbon. Looks fab.

Handmade by Odette said...

I love it, too. Looks great!

Sara said...

I so want to see inside this when you pull the card out :-)

Leonie said...

very sweet

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the button.

Savitri said...

Just beautiful!!! Love the design, so so slick!