Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SSSC #3


This challenge is for Karen Giron's SSSC (Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge). I love all of Karen's designs, and this sketch was a lot of fun!





Stamps: So swirly jumbo wheel, pick a petal, short & sweet, PTI polka dot basics
Card: Certainly celery, blue bayou, soft sky & whisper white
Ink: Blue bayou, certainly celery & soft sky
Accessories: 1/2 pearls (lrg & sml), stickles, paper snips, 1/2" circle punch

This is a matching box that I got from Makeesha 'MIM' a couple of weeks ago:


10 comments:

Shari Bielefeld said...

Just fabulous! Love the pearls!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! Your Pick A Petal flower is gorgeous! I love the pearl center! Great job with the sketch!

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty design with the great sketch and beautiful colors!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

Corie said...

This is so FABULOUS!!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Beautiful!!!! I love Pick a Petal and you've used it brilliantly.

Ooohh LOVE your little 'tick a box' comments too... where did you get that from?

Great job.
Sarah
xx

Andrea said...

I have just come across your Blog & let me tell you that your creations are fantastic! And boy, what a lovely desk you have to create on. Do you mind me asking where you got it from?
I'll be back to visit often!
Regards,
Andrea.

Karen Giron said...

Your card is fantastic! The Pick a Petal works so well with the sketch and you've made me want to dig mine out and play! Thanks so much for participating.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! The pearl in the center of your flower is such a nice added touch!

Liam said...

I absolutely love this card. I don't like pick a petal stamp set much but this makes this set look fab. Excellent job on the sketch.

Liam

kareN stampZ said...

I love this - this is the next thing to buy on my wish list