Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

KWerner CIC #50


CONGRATS Kristina on the 'BIG 50' for your colour inspiration challenges. I couldn't resist even though I should be finishing off my swaps for convention, packing, washing after our holiday. The colours for this week are:

Brown (chocolate chip & close to cocoa), yellow (so saffron), turqoise (tempting turquoise), red (riding hood red) and whisper white

Sorry about the photo, I will try and replace it tomorrow.




Stamps: PTI Mailbox Greetings
Ink: Chocolate chip, so saffron, riding hood red & tempting turquoise
Card: Whisper white, chocolate chip, tempting turquoise
Paper: 'Sherbert' DSP
Accessories: Wide so saffron twill ribbon, latte chocolate button, twine, tag
Tools: Paper snips, sponge







12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... so perfect! Love the different coloured mailboxes! This REALLY turned out great Ange!

Kristina said...

Love the mailboxes - great job!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness this is the cutest card ever until I looked at the post below and saw that cutie patootie baby! Sweeeeeet little one indeed! have a great day! Hugs~Donna

Maureen P said...

What a cute image! love the DP too :)

A Moment 2 Remember said...

Great card!! Love the mailboxes!

Sylvia said...

This is a great card Angie! One of my favorites!

Sheila said...

Those mailboxes are too cute! Love this card.

Traveling Mama said...

This is really sweet! Love the colors on the mailboxes- great way to use the colors this week!

Debbie Pamment said...

This is fabulous Ange - love the image and you've used the colours to perfection!
xXx

~Lori Roop said...

This is adorable! I love the image and ribbon treatment!!

Sylvia said...

Ange,I have left you something on my blog!
Sylvia

trudelmj said...

Really cute! :-)