Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A flourish Birthday ...

Recently, I was asked to do a 40th card for a friend. If is for a lady, and I am not too sure about these colours (my husband was a bit neh?, but my girlfriend loved it). Frankly, I don't think you can make a bad card using this set ('Fancy flourishes') from PTI.






Stamps: Fancy flourishes (PTI), Everyday button bits (PTI), Polka dot basics II (PTI)

Card: Parisian breeze (DSP), chocolate chip, kraft (again), baja breeze and whisper white

Ink: Chocolate chip and baja breeze

Accessories: MM Slice, scallop edge punch, vintage buttons, rustic twine, chocolate twill ribbon, sponge


3 comments:

Anthonette said...

Fantastic card! I wish I had that flourishes stamp set.

Debbie Pamment said...

Love the elegance of this beautiful card! Great job Ange
xXx

Savitri said...

Love it! You used the Flourishes well! I can't :)