Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

JayGee's Nook Challenge 5


Hey Everyone,

Well it's Sunday here in foggy Melbourne, and can you believe it's the last Sunday in February ALREADY!  Which means time for another fabulous challenge from JayGee's Nook.  I know you will love this months inspiration photos.  We would love for you to play along with us, and Judith always has a fabulous prize to give away, so get crafty and link you card HERE.

For my card this week, I have kept it very clean and simple using Jane's Doodles set 'Jane's Bakery'.  I have layered the cake with 3 tiers, used crystal effects on the icing and used my plaid background stamp on the cake too.  I don't think you can see all the detail on the cake in the photo, but it looks really cool IRL.

You will find more fabulous inspiraion on Judith and Joy's blog...





Stamps:  Jane's Baker (Jane's Doodles), Large plaid background (Hero Arts),  Huge Hugs (Hero Arts),
Card:  X-press white
Ink:  True black, tuxedo black, copics
Accessories:  Crystal effects, rhinestones (coloured with copics), sponge


Thanks for stopping by
and have a good one!

xx Ange

3 comments:

Joy said...

Ange this is gorgeous my friend, love the simplicity with touches of elegance, enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs!

Jay Gee said...

Your card looks fabulous Ange. I love the plaid stamp on the cake and the crystal effects :) Beautiful details.

Sue said...

looky at all that white- yummo!!! the cake is beautifully coloured - perfect shading and the random bling superb!! :)