Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Belated Birthdays ...

Hey Crafty Friends,

Here are a couple of cards that I have made for 2 of my nieces.  I have used 'Jane's Bakery,' again!  (love this set).  The colours co-ordinate with some swimmers that I have bought for them.






Stamps:  Jane's Bakery (Jane's Doodles), Beautiful Blooms II (PTI), Simple Alphabet (PTI)
Card:  Gingham (A Muse), Xpress it white
Ink:  Real red, green galore, copics
Accessories:  Rhinestones, crytstal effects, corner chomper

Thanks for stopping by
and have a good one ...

xx Ange

5 comments:

Jay Gee said...

These are gorgeous Ange! I really love how you have stamped on the gingham paper and your colouring is superb!

MicheyMoo said...

Oh my goodness these are so cute!! Love the colours and it seems there is gingham everywhere I look at the moment!! Fabulous. xx

Angela said...

gorgeous!don't know which I prefer more!..... also love your wonderful use of the copic marker! heheheh!

Anonymous said...

lovely cards! Love the gingham paper and the colours are stunning

Sue said...

super cute, loving the flowers on the gingham- match made in heaven!! :)