Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

JayGee's Nook DT

Good Morning All

Welcome to another week with JAYGEE'S NOOK DT.  Today I am showing you a card made with a super cute set from Lawn Fawn called 'Clear to See'.  There are 4 sentiments and 3 sets of cool glasses to choose from.  I had to laugh because my sister used to wear a pair of  glasses like these pink ones when we were little, I called them 'cats eye' glasses Hahahaha!

I am off to a 7yr old party with my youngest today, and haven't done the card yet! Yikes! (does anyone else leave things to the last minute like me???), so I will leave you with some links to our current CHALLENGE  and JUDITH and JOYS' blog. 



Stamps:  Clear to see (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Going grey, passion pink, true black
Card:  Going grey textured, basic grey textured, x-press white
Accessories:  Vintage button, pink sorbet twine, border punch


Thanks for stopping by
and have a good one ...

xx Ange

2 comments:

Sue said...

beautifully done!! loving the colours and the background is awesome! :)

Joy said...

Super sweet Ange, love how you created a background stamping feature..totally gorgeous!