Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

JayGee's Nook DT

Good Morning Crafty People

It's Sunday and that means another post for JayGee's Nook DT.  Today I have inked up my MFT 'a'-la-mode' stamp called 'Time to Celebrate'.  I love these stamps and Judith has a wide variety in the SHOP, so be sure to check them out HERE.

You still have plenty of time to play along with our current challenge HERE.


I have used 3 of the sentiments that came with the set, and I have layered the cake and put crystal effects on the icing (Yum!)




Stamps:  Time to Celebrate (MFT), Get to the point (PTI), Big birthday wishes (PTI)
Card:  Pink pirouette, x-press white, bitty dot basics (2008)
Ink:  Copics, pink passion, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, green galore, tuxedo black
Accessories:  Crystal effects, dimensionals


thanks for stopping by
and enjoy your day ...

xx Ange

2 comments:

Sue said...

Yummo is so right for this gorgeous little number!! I love how you have used the sentiments, you are so clever!! :)

Anonymous said...

Super super cute! Love this image and the 'icing on the cake' looks superb! Such a fun card!