Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Merry & Bright

Good Morning Crafty People,

It's the first Sunday in November, Christmas is getting closer, and the panic of not starting our christmas cards earlier is setting in LOL!  but hey, I don't know about you, but this happens to me every year LOL!

Today I have (surprise! surprise!) a Christmas card using one of my favourite Lawn Fawn set called 'Bows & Holly'. 


We would love for you to play along with our current CHALLENGE.




Stamps:  Bows & Holly (Lawn Fawn), Cozy Christmas (Lawn Fawn)
Card:  Vintage cream, basics kraft paper pad (BasicGrey),  x-press white
Ink:  Early espresso, copics, chocolate chip marker
Accessories:  Paper piercer

Thanks for stopping by
and have a good one ...

xx Ange

4 comments:

Joy said...

Gorgeous Ange, just adore your sweet wreath card..have a wonderful Sunday...hugs

Anonymous said...

I totally love wreaths, but this one is perfect! Love that brown base and that fab holly!

glowegal said...

Aww I just love it! The raw edges make it look fantastic!

Sue said...

this is awesome!!! fabulous shading and colouring! and those edges are amazing! :)