Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

JayGee's Nook - Challenge

Hey there

... and Happy World Cardmaking Day to all you crafty people!

Our new CHALLENGE is starting  at JayGee's Nook today.   I hope you can play along with us.  Here is the fabulous inspiration board by Angeline ...




Today I took inspiration from the flower broach thingy and of course the amazing colours.



Stamps:  Roses (Jane's Doodles), Good Friends (Hero Arts)
Card:  X-press white
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, copics
Accessories:  Rhinestones


Thanks so much for stopping by
and enjoy your Crafty Day!

x Ange

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh my gorgeous!!!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gosh, girl... this is so gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Beautiful. The colors are beyond amazing.

lostinpaper said...

Stunning! Your shading is perfect and the colours so pretty together! I really LoVe it!!

Jennifer Rose said...

I love this card but I'm wondering are the flowers one stamp, are they stamped cut out then glued?? I want to make a similar one with different flowers. I'm going crazy trying to figure out the flowers tho!! If you don't want to give out your secret I understand!! But I'd love to know. My E-mail is Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Jane said...

This is STUNNING!!!!!!