Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

JayGee's Nook - just wavin' hello

Hey there!

... and welcome to another week with JayGee's Nook.  Today I have used Lawn Fawn 'Critters in the Sea'.  All of these amimals sets are so adorable, right?  Judith has a huge range in the SHOP, be sure to check them out.

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in our challenge this month.  They were all spectacular cards and layouts.




Today I coloured the turtles with copics, and my wavy background was inspired by these cards from Therese, Gayatri, Marion and Laura (fifth card down).

Stamps:  Critters in the Sea (Lawn Fawn)
Card:  Textured whisper white, various blues and greens from my scrap pile LOL!
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, versafine onyx black, copics
Accessories:  All my round punches from SU! (in various sizes)

Thanks so much for stopping by
and have a great day!

Cheers Ange

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is amazing! I had to add your blog to my reader after seeing your amazing creations week after week at Jay Gee's I don't want to miss out on anything else!

~amy~ said...

I love this scenery you designed...the waves are awesome!

Anonymous said...

SupA fab card Ange! I'm seein' and I'm lovin' those funky waves.. aren't they FUN! Great sentiment bubble too! Thanks for the shout out!

Marion said...

What an awesome card Ange...great waves - sharing ideas is fun!