Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Jane's Doodles - DINOmite


Hey there ....

Back today to share a card for Jane's Doodles.   I coloured this little guy up for our recent release, but didn't end up using him, and I kept looking at him all lonely and without a card, so then this idea popped into my head 'he could be Godzilla' (am I showing my age LOL!) ... anyway this is what I created ....





Stamps:  Dino-mite, Home Sweet Home and Fly High (Jane's Doodles)
Ink:  Soft sky, summer starfruit, true black, memento tuxedo black, copics
Card:  Xpress white, black, soft sky
Accessories:  MFT skyline die


Thanks so much for stopping by
and have a great day!


4 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Totally adorable Ange! Love the perspective of the dino and the city :) Brilliant.

~amy~ said...

how cute is this?!!!!

Jen W. said...

If Godzilla had been that cute it would have been a whole different movie! :)

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic! I would never have thought to put these together, what an awesome result!